Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Autumn is in the air




Well, unless you're a hermit, you can smell the change in season coming once you walk out your front door. So we all know it's almost time to break out the hoodies and boots- my favorite thing about fall!
Maybe you're looking for ways to start celebrating the season?
I love getting in the spirit for the coming holidays-Halloween being one of my favorites!
Some things I love to do around this time of year :
.1| Have homemade chili with family and friends while watching football
.2| Turn on the fireplace and take a nap
.3| Hand make decorations (blogs to follow on this)
.4| Take a walk in the leaves
.5| Try a new recipe (Well this is year round for me ;)
.6| Bake Cinnamon bread
.7| Have a Pumpkin spice latte or just use the pumpkin spice creamer in your everyday coffee-so delicious!
.8| Pick pumpkins
.9| Drink apple cider
.10| Break out the crock pot

3 comments:

Maria E. Floren said...

oooohhh i love the fall!!! those things are all on my to do list...I especially love walking on the crunchy leaves, picking pumpkins, the boots!, and of course chili! Wish we lived near each other!

Jenn said...

Yeah, when I was writing this is made me think of you and when we used to live together! I miss those times.

suzanne cabrera said...

Ohhhh...you have definitely made a great list of things to look forward to. I was getting a little sad last night as it got darker so much earlier...but these things make the change in seasons worth it!

Glad to find your blog Jenn!