Thursday, September 8, 2011

It feels too good outside to be filled with worry

My three week vacation from work (awesome, I know) is almost coming to an end. I'm starting to feel anxious about going to work on Monday morning because I am currently without a vehicle! Anyone who knows me, would know my infamous trouble with cars. It doesn't matter the year, make or model, if it's mine it starts trouble. I'm not even given the chance to ruin the car, its like I receive each vehicle with the devil living inside of it! So, someone came and picked up my suv two days ago and I haven't heard from anyone since. Is my car fixable? Am I even going to get it back? I don't know, all kinds of things are running through my head today. I'm not too sure what will happen next, but I'm trying to not let that get the best of me. It feels too good outside to be filled with worry. If your yard was like mine today, you'd just wanna sit, relax and take it all in too.

2 comments:

Sara M. Gray said...

I know it's hard but enjoy. Try to push everything else aside and live in the moment. All too soon you'll be hard at work slaving away and you will need to have memories of sunshine, crisp breeze, birds singing and crunchy leaves. I love your blog and hope you can continue to keep up the level of play. Everything else will find a way to fall into place.

Jennifer Holleran said...

Aww thanks Sara! That is such a sweet comment. I too worry about being able to keep up with the art on this blog. It takes me longer than I'd like to admit to produce the images I post. Once I get back to work my time will be very compromised, but all I can do is try my best!